You brought home a cute little puppy and now things seem out of control!! Chewing your stuff, jumping on you and your guests, surfing your counters for food and demanding attention in inappropriate ways. You want to raise a confident and well-behaved puppy but where to start?
Help is here.
Our Confident Puppy class will teach you how to protect your valuables from puppy teeth, how to instill impulse control in your puppy around food, how to teach your puppy to be calm around people, and how teach your puppy to act politely in the strange new world of your human family.
You will learn:
- How to introduce your puppy to the world
- How to tell when your puppy is uncomfortable
- How to protect your valuables from puppy teeth
Your puppy will learn:
- The world isn’t a scary place
- My person is fun!
- Training is fun!
- Impulse Control
- How to relax
Puppy classes are run once a week and class size is limited to six owners and puppies. Because each of the sessions is a self-contained lesson, you can start any time as long as there is room in the class (New Denver classes only).
This group class package gives you:
- Four training sessions held in New Denver (maximum 60 minutes)
- Easy-To-Use, detailed handouts and supporting videos so you:
- Don’t need to take notes during the sessions
- Have a written and video reference as a reminder of how to practice each exercise
- Weekly action-oriented homework assignments
- A personalized review and recommendation at the end of class that summarizes what you learned, training areas to focus on, and next steps
- A successful formula that will take the complexity out of training your puppy.
- Continued on-line access to the class material once the class is finished
This class is suitable for puppies from 8 to 16 weeks of age
|Puppy Class Schedule:|
|From – To||Day||Time||Location||No Class Scheduled*||Status|
|On-going||Saturday||11:30 am – 12:30 pm||New Denver||25May2019, 08Jun2019||Open|
|03Jul2019 – 24Jul2019||Wednesday||5:30 pm – 6:30 pm||Nakusp**||
|31Jul2019 – 21Aug2019||Wednesday||5:30 pm – 6:30 pm||Nakusp**||
|12Sep2019 – 03Oct2019||Thursday||5:30 pm – 6:30 pm||Nakusp**||
|10Oct2019 – 31Oct2019||Thursday||5:30 pm – 6:30 pm||Nakusp**||
*Note: The gaps in the schedule accommodate times when the instructor is away.
**I need three registered students 7 days in advance of the start date for the Nakusp class to go ahead
# of Sessions
Price (including GST)