Join any time. All class time will be delivered using Zoom through the COVID-19 crisis
Like many new puppy owners, are you struggling to contain the exuberance and destruction that your adorable puppy has brought into your life?
Learn the four steps to transform any annoying puppy behaviour such as biting, mouthing, chewing, digging and jumping into a more socially accepted alternative. You will regain control over the chaos and re-discover the fun in raising a wonderful, loving companion who will bring you joy and fulfillment for years to come.
Not sure if puppy class is right for you?
Schedule a Free 30 minute Discovery Session
Valued at $100 to find out more
Because each of the sessions is a self-contained lesson, you can start any time.
This group class package gives you:
- Four on-line training sessions
- Easy-To-Use, detailed handouts and supporting videos so you:
- Don’t need to take notes during the sessions
- Have a written and video reference as a reminder of how to practice each exercise
- Weekly action-oriented homework assignments
- A personalized review and recommendation at the end of class that summarizes what you learned, training areas to focus on, and next steps
- A successful formula that will take the complexity out of training your puppy.
- Continued on-line access to the class material once the class is finished
This class is suitable for puppies from 8 to 20 weeks of age
|Puppy Class Schedule:|
|From – To||Day||Time||Location||No Class Scheduled*||Status|
|On-going||Saturday (via Zoom)||1:00 – 2:00 pm||on-line||—||Open|
*Note: The gaps in the schedule accommodate times when the instructor is away.
# of Sessions
Price (including GST)