90 Days to a Better Dog Group Class Package
Is your dog out of control; dragging you everywhere, not listening to you, won’t come when called.
Take a deep breath. It doesn’t have to be this way. There is a lot you can do and I am here to help.
In working with me, not only will you find the fun in dog training, you will watch your unfocused Fido transform into a well-behaved dog eager to learn and listen.
The 90 Days to a Better Dog Group Class Package will show you exactly what it takes to transform your dog into a more relaxed and well-behaved dog, including:
- A dog that will willingly focus on you so that it will be easy to get his attention when needed
- A dog with self-control so you can trust him in a variety of situations
- A dog that will come when called so you can begin to trust him off-leash
- A dog that won’t pull you toward other dogs or people making walks more pleasant for both of you
- A dog that will SIT and DOWN when asked making it easy to put on their leash, feed them their dinner or greet people politely
This group class package gives you:
- 10 training sessions (maximum 60 minutes per session) held over three months
- Detailed handouts so you don’t need to take notes during the sessions
- Weekly action-oriented homework assignments
- Links to supporting video tutorials so you can see the skills from different perspectives
- Easy-To-Use templates, and exercises to give you
- Easy to follow exercises that help you get the greatest results
- A successful formula that will take the complexity out of training your dog
- Personalized review at the end of the class including a summary of what you have learned, training areas to focus on, and next step recommendations
This class is suitable for dogs 16 weeks of age and older
|From – To||Day||No Class Scheduled*
|01 Sept 2018 – 03 Nov 2018||Saturday||
|1:00 pm – 2:00 pm||Open|
|13 Oct 2018 – 15 Dec 2018||Saturday||
10:00 am – 11:00 am
*Note: The gaps in the schedule accommodate times when the instructor is away.
# of Sessions
Price including GST
Three monthly installments
|$160 up-front, then $120 per month for two months|